DSoft Technology is well versed in using and integrating Astrodynamic Standards, having worked with the standards and Air Force Space Command since 2003. Since then we have performed configuration management, testing, integration, and distribution of the Astrodynamic Standards and understand the complexity of their integration and use. We can assist authorized clients to integrate the standard DLLs into other applications using a C# wrapper. For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting support.
- SATRAK - Satellite Trajectory and Attitude Kinetics provides a modern and richly interactive user interface suited for current Windows operating systems that allows analysts to generate Simplified General Perturbations #4 (SGP4) ephemeris, use Look Angle Module (LAMOD) to determine satellite viewing opportunities, and analyze Joint Space Operations Center (JSpOC) Two Line Element (TLE) datasets. SATRAK has now been approved for installation on Air Force networks (NIPRNet and SIPRNet). SATRAK can be obtained by making a request at http://www.afspc.af.mil/units/asda/index.asp or accessing the Space/Cyberspace Analysis Resource Portal (SARP), https://halfway.peterson.af.mil/SARP (NIPRNet).
- SAINT – Space Analysis INtegration Toolkit is a Visual Studio toolkit and framework that allows users to create new space applications by combining components (2D and 3D visualization, robust data grids, export) and assemblies that include the Astrodynamic Standards.
- ATF – Automated Test Framework is a utility tool to easily test and verify any Astrodynamic Standard.
- Space Brawler/MDR – Space Brawler/Maneuver Detection and Recovery is a MATLAB-based stand alone program that integrates the Astrodynamic Standards to perform explicit frequent revisit, catalogue maintenance and maneuver detection/recovery functions on tactically monitored satellites.
- CMV – Covariance Matrix Visualization is a standalone tool that allows the user to visualize one or more covariance matrices of the same or different satellites as three-dimensional ellipsoids.
DSoft Technology is a leading provider of IT services and custom software and website development, specializing in .NET and Umbraco technologies. We are a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Microsoft Certified Partner with 8 silver competencies, and 1 of only 16 Umbraco Certified Partners in North America. We serve clients from the federal, state, and local governments as well as the private sector.